If you can’t find the email and the challenge has already started, you can recreate the link you need to complete your account set up and set your password by following the instructions below.
Please note, that this link won’t work until the day before the challenge begins, when we have completed setup of your account on our end.
To recreate the account setup link, if your email address was, “email@example.com” you would put your email address at the end of the link below and paste this link into your web browser and hit “Enter”:
Here’s an example of what it would look like: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is after the start date, and you need to complete your account set up, copy this link and add your email address to the end as in the example above:
https://videoclasses.holdenqigong.com/users/register/<YOUR EMAIL HERE>
If this doesn’t work or results in an error AND it is after the challenge start date, please contact customer support for additional assistance.
Once you set your password, you’ll arrive on the Video Class Subscription Welcome page where you will find a link to the Qi Challenge. You’ll arrive on the Video Class Subscription Welcome page where you will find a link to the Qi Challenge.
If you don’t arrive on the Video Class Subscription Welcome page, here are step-by-step instructions on how you can access the routines online :
- Go to http://students.holdenqigong.com
- Use the email and password you used when you registered.
- At the introductory page, choose Video Class Subscription
- At the Welcome Page, on the top right, click on: If you're here for the 5-Day Qi Gong Jumpstart Challenge, click here!
- On the Your Course Progress page, click: Click here to access the 5-Day Qi Gong Jumpstart Your Practice Challenge
- Choose the day to open the page with the video.