Answers from Lee to common (or not so common) questions related to one's personal Qi Gong practice.
- What translation of Tao Te Ching does Lee recommend?
- Can some Qi Masters SEE Qi?
- Is it better to repeat one routine, or have a variety of programs to practice?
- What are Lee's book Recommendations?
- Does Lee have an acupressure resource he recommends?
- Where does Lee get his herbs?
- Is Qi Gong good for Children?
- Heat Sensitivity: Is it okay to practice Qi Gong with socks (yoga socks)? Is Qi Gong as effective if I wear a long sleeve top?
- What is really going on when during practice yawning takes hold? What is happening with the energy and would yang focus flows be the best idea or purging?”
- The standing posture Snake Spits out its Tongue’ - what is its effect? What is the mental intention that aligns with it?
- What herbs does Lee recommend?
- How are weight loss and Qi connected?
- I have a lot of difficulty holding the postures for one or two minutes because my mind is agitated in all directions. Is it a good thing to visualize light or something else during the postures and when we plug into the three sources?
- Is it best to practice one element at a time for a certain period of the month, and then move on to the next?
- In the posture where the palms are facing the earth, the instruction is to align with the earth. What does that mean? Are we to feel qi moving up into the palms of the hands from the earth; or old qi moving out of the palms, downward into the earth?